Monday, March 3, 2008

This is in reference to Amanda's post...I had a lot of misgivings about Ithaca first semester, considering the daunting pricetag. One of the biggest decisions I had to make was choosing between a bigger university, or a close-knit community like Ithaca. While I could definitely see the appeal of going to a big hyped-up school like Penn State or ASU, I have really grown to appreciate Ithaca as home. My sister, who is about to graduate Syracuse University, visited our campus once and didn't find any of the buildings too outstanding...I guess compared to the cathedral-like architecture of Cornell and Syracuse, it's kinda hard to compete. Nevertheless, I have to agree with Sean that the natural beauty of Ithaca overrides all these factors - plus the business school is pretty cool.

No comments: