Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring

In response to Seth's post...I must agree that it was pretty nice waking up Sunday morning to this amazing weather. The campus itself seems to be rejuvenated with a livelier spirit...which further supports my belief that weather plays an important role in social attitudes. I can vouch for this personally, getting myself out of bed on a rainy Monday morning seems almost impossible sometimes. My friend and I were actually talking about how funny it was that all the Ithaca brochures published pictures of Ithaca during the spring/summer, with the sun shining and the flowers blooming...when ironically the majority of your schoolyear will not look like this. Anyways, after four or five months of cooooold cold winter, I think it's important for people to take some time out and enjoy weather like this, especially in a town like Ithaca which boasts a lot of beautiful natural scenery. I could never imagine what it would be like to live in...Moscow. We can only cross our fingers and hope this beautiful weather stays.

No comments: